Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Gray

So gray is the new black...well, for me anyway. I am in love with the color gray, in fact, I think I married gray, because ever since I met my husband, all I want is gray. Gray tops for our engagment pictures, gray shoes, gray skys, you name it! His favorite color is gray, and it rubbed off on me. Yay! 



I can honestly say that I never loved the TOMS style of shoes, but ever since I saw Jenny Kennan's post of her wedges on her blog, I fell in love with the Gray ones. So I went out the next day and bought me some gray TOMS wedges!





And some for Aaron too, why not?

Plus everytime you purchase a pair of TOMS, another kid in another country gets a pair. It's such a cool way to help out.

I am also in love with this Surya Frontier  rug!


Unfortunately it's $300
No problem! This is actually one of my projects right now, soon I will show you a tutorial on how to make this rug for less than $60. I can't wait!

By Etsy

Who can resist thiese gorgeous throw pillows in gray chevron pattern?

Gray is HOT right now, and I love it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment