Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Inspiring Designer

So right now I am obsessed with a certain Interior Designer from South Carolina, Jenny Keenan. I absolutely love, love, love her fun and colorful style. Ever since her home was featured in the Better Homes and Gardens, April 2010 issue, I have been in love with her work, and her home of course! Check out her living room, it's got the perfect amount of color.  Isn't it just lovely?



Check out more of her spaces, so hip!


I'm loving that swedish clock in the background


I love this office space! Her dress is lovely too.

Isn't this the perfect master bedroom? so simple and colorful, yet relaxing? So down to earth.

Seriously, Jenny Keenan's living room is my dream living room right now, it's everything my little family and I need right now.








No comments:

Post a Comment