Monday, August 20, 2012

Gallery Wall Update

Good Monday Everyone! I just wanted to show you a little update on my Tiny Gallery Wall above my headboard, it's nothing amazing or out of this world, but I thought it was time for something more. You'll be able to catch glimpses of my bed, yay!


Before




So I just took down those black frames and gave them a quick makeover!



I also got a couple of IKEA frames (for the moment just 2) and pretty scrapbook paper.




Ta-Da!!!



Sigh...much better! It's more soothing and relaxing. I want for my master bedroom to be able to walk in and instantly feel like a retreat, a bit of luxury and glam, but also very calm and comfortable. After all, it is a bedroom.





It makes me so happy to know that I have many people that care and support my blog and come to read my posts once in a while. Thank you oh so much my beautiful 23 followers, it means the whole world to me. Thanks for stopping by and keep checking back on all of my updates coming soon, I am super super happy to announce that I have many more amazing and fun projects coming in the next few months, I am super stoked to work on all the projects planned and blog about them. Have a great rest of the week.


XoXo





No comments:

Post a Comment