Friday, August 10, 2012

July Recap





I know, I know, it's already almost half way through August, but I thought I'd do a July Recap of my favorite projects.

Some Jewelery Love



A gorgeous Craft Room Makeover


A Super Cool Pantry Makeover


Love an organized drawer



Under the Stairs Solutions



DIY: Armoire Desk Makeover




Honestly, this has been a bad month for me, first strep throat, now the flu! Ahhh...what is wrong with my immune system? Anyway, I'm very excited to say that I have 2 wonderful room makeover reveals coming up this month of August, so stay tuned. Thank you for your patience.






Don't forget to FOLLOW ME on:                                       




And LIKE on:





 

3 comments:

  1. Love your recap of July! Despite being sick, you turned out a lot of great projects! Can't wait to see what you're up to next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Nicky! Your support means so much to me :)
      Xoxo

      Delete