Monday, August 13, 2012

Toy Storage Solutions

Happy Tuesday! I hope you are all having a great start of the week so far, I am having a wonderful week so far, so many good news for my family. My hubby got a job transfer to a better position in the company, and we are absolutely thrilled. So many doors have opened up for us, and we are so grateful to Heavenly Father for the blessings that are pouring down upon us.

Congratulations Amor!!!

Today, I want to share with you some toy storage ideas. I had two friends call me asking me for ideas on how to organize their kids toys more efficiently, and in a way that it doens't take over their living rooms or bedrooms.

(eye candy coming right up)


Ok friends, this is so far what I have come up with.
4 fantastic options for toy storage .


 

Option 1



By using a closet with doors, you will not only be able to organize and divide better all of the kids toys, but you will be able to hide it away, and feel bliss during nap time.



I found a great deal on these items at Target



$69.99 for the closet



$40.04 for this cubicle system with
fabric bins at $6.99 a piece Target



In case you don't want to use a cubbie system, how about a smaller closet where these bins can also fit perfectly, and also hide away the toys.



$34.99 Target

This system for a total of
$170.00 for all 3 pieces and 3 bins.



Option 2



This option is absolutely my favorite, The Expedit!




This is such a wonderful system, you can use all of the cubbies, (note: these cubbies are bigger than the target cubbies) for books, toys, baskets, anything! You can even put things on the very top. Plus it makes it easier for the kiddos to grab their toys and books.

Here are the options with prices.
You can also get these in white or wood color.

IKEA Expedit $69.99
6 cubicles



IKEA Expedit $139.00
16 cubicles

Fabric bins IKEA $4.99 each, comes in white and black too.



You can also leave some empty spaces and fill them with books and toys to be displayed so the kids can see the toys. We can also check out the dollar store for smaller containers, I love the dollar store!


Option 3


This option is so cute, and I love how easy the containers slide for the kids to easily clean up.





I found some at IKEA


$79.99 Look how many compartments!


$147.98 IKEA
Perfect for those big and small toys!



$73.99 IKEA

Pink for the girls,or blue for boys and for those big toys!



Either one of these systems will satisfy your need for toy storage, and you can mix and match.


Option 4


This is the most inexpensive and still looks super cute!




All you need is super cute and big tubs to fit all of those toys!

How about these? Very agreeable alternative!


$5.99 Target/Wal Mart
Comes in a variety of colors!
Very inexpensive!

You can also find super cute, and unique bins at TJ Maxx.



Well friends, I am very happy to have shared these super cool and efficient toy storage ideas, thank you so much for stopping by today. Please FOLLOW me on Pintrest or LIKE my page on Facebook.







1 comment:

  1. There are many ways to go about organizing your accessory. Different methods make more sense depending on your space and what you’re storing. No matter which method you choose, these storage solutions  definitely helps you to reduce the space usage. Once again great post man! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete