Saturday, September 1, 2012

August Recap

Oh no, I'm afraid the week that kept me so busy, held me back, and now I'm behind. I couldn't even work on all of my projects, and I'm afraid I failed at revealing the two awesome makeovers I had. I am so sorry peeps! I promise this month will be much better. Ok but here is August's Recap!

Created a Mood Board of my dream Master Bedroom


Master Bedroom Olio Board Inspiration


Had the awesome opportunity to work with two very fortunate young ladies in organizing their super cute closets before school started!


A Posh Closet


Pretty N'Pink N'Organized

Also took the opportunity to show off my organized drawers.
{Inside My Drawers}
 Updated My Gallery Wall...A little!
Gallery Wall Update

Showed how to store and display fragrances...hmm.
If It Looks Good, It Smells Good

Also showed some Toy Storage Solutions. If toys are taking over your house this is a must read!


Toy Storage Solutions
I hope you keep coming back for this coming months super cool posts, I think you're going to enjoy.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment