Monday, September 17, 2012

Empty Spaces Filled!

Happy Monday Ya'll. I am so sorry for not keeping up this last week, I needed a small break. It has been so hectic around here, I needed some break from blogging, and house work, oops. I got a lot of catching up to do!
 
Ok, so remember my armoire desk reveal a couple weeks ago?
 


 I did tell you there were some small details that needed some work still?
Remember this space, that wasn't finished yet?


Well, I finally found the perfect solutions! Of course went to the $1 store, and $1 section at Target.
Found these super thin and perfect color baking trays!
 
 
  And these super cute organizers from $1 section at Target!



Complete!
 
 
Sigh...now I feel much better!
 
Thanks for stopping by today, and don't forget to keep coming back, I have much more and exciting things going on!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment