Thursday, September 6, 2012

High Low Project!

Thank you everyone so much for the amazing New and Old support I receive every month! 3 new followers this month! 26 and counting,Wow!!!  this party is really starting to get good!




Ok, I haven't posted any High Low Projects in a while. Today, I have a new High Low Project, I fell in love with this gorgeous Work Table Lamp

 
HIGH
 

From Pottery Barn at $149.99



 
 
A little bit out of my price range. So I decided to get this, a perfect agreeable alternative!
LOW
 
IKEA $29.99



And now it is sitting on mine and my hubbies night stand we love them!!!
 
Do you remember I used to have another lamp?
 
 
Than it looked like this?
 
 
And now we have this!
We love it!!
 
 
 


I also fell in love with this HIGH!!

Restoration Hardware $319.99


So beautiful! But a little more than I want to spend, so I found this beauty!
 
 
LOW
IKEA $29.99
 
I haven't bought this one yet, but I am planning on it, I just have to have it, it's absolutely divine!
 
Well, I hope this High Low motivated you to go out and look for the items you want the most without breaking the bank. You can do it! Have a great weekend my friends.
 
XoXo
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment