Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Banana Bread Recipe + DIY Ornament Ideas

Oh my gosh! Thanksgiving is in two days! Can you believe it?? I haven't decorated, and I've nothing Autummy to show, there is a reason why. We are moving!! Yes we are moving, AGAIN. I hate packing, carrying, making all the trips, re-organizing, re-arranging, etc. In the middle of the holidays!!
Fortunately, we aren't moving too far. As I have mentioned before, we reside in a basement apartment. So, we are moving upstairs! Yay!! More space, more light, and the trips upstairs won't be too bad. We are super stoked, our move will be in mid December. That is why I haven't particularly been showing any pictures of my Christmas decor. First of all we are moving, and second of all, there is no point in decorating if I'm going to have to move them again in a couple of weeks. So that is why we haven't decorated for Christmas, sad! But we will have our Christmas tree put up in no time, and since we are getting a new tree, we couldn't be more happy and excited.

My post today consists of the easiest and yummiest Banan Bread recipe ever! And ideas on DIY ornaments. I have been seeing so many fun ideas out there, I want to share some. All these bloggers are putting up their Christmas trees and making their own ornaments, makes me want to do it so badly! But I won't be able to do too much this year, it's ok, next year will be amazing!

Banana Bread for Thanksgiving anyone? Click on the picture to learn how to make. Super easy, super fun!

 
 DIY: Ornament Galore

 
Source
 
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source

Source




Thank you so much for visiting today! I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with all of your loved ones. Many blessings to all.

XoXo
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment