Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! It was such a fun filled day. My family has a fun tradition, every Thanksgiving morning we get together for have a yummy breakfast, my dad makes us all breakfast, we eat while watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade. Afterwards, we all have fun checking out all of the awesome Black Friday sales. We love this tradition because we all get together throughout the day and spend time together.
 
 
 
For Thanksgiving dinner we all bring side dishes. I wish I would have taken pictures of my yummy sweet potatoes and delicious Lemony Asparagus I made this year. Hmm...it was all soo good! Not to mention my mom's turkey, we don't eat stuffing you see. Instead, my mom makes this amazing pork filling with lots of fruits and vegetables. Next year baby! I was so bad at taking pictures this year. Forgive me!
 
 
My sister made the yummy pie, hmmm she is such a great baker!
 
 

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

XoXo

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment