Thursday, December 20, 2012

{Making Christmas!} Part 4: DIY Reinbeer!

Happy Thursday everyone! It has been such a busy week, as many of you may know, I started training for a new job last week, took my first test this week, and passed, yay!!! I am so proud of myself. Still getting used to the working rythm, 5 days a week, from 9 to 5. Crazy, but loving it.
 
One of my most favorite things during the Christmas season, is making things and giving them as presents, to family, friends, neighbors, etc.  I wanted to quickly show you a little something that I worked on, this is a fun and cool Christmas gift idea. I love the way it turned out, and it was very affordable and super easy to make. Reinbeer!
 
 
 
I first saw this done with a six pack of Beer, but that wasn't very kid friendly, or Me friendly. So went with Root Beer!
 
 
 
cheapo craft supplies!
 

Ta Da! And you got Reinbeer for the Holidays!







Aren't they super cutes? I love them, almost want to keep them all, but I love giving fun DIY things. Stay tune for more, I got a lot of catching up to do this weekend, can you believe Christmas is in a few days? Whaaa...

xoxo
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment