Monday, January 14, 2013

I've Been Featured on Woman's Day Magazine!!!

It's here!!! It's here, it's Finally here!!

 
Friends, and Family, the February Issue of Woman's Day has finally been published!! This is sooo exciting, the whole experience was surreal, and magnificent. I will blog more about the whole behind the scenes, and experience later this week. I am so grateful to Woman's Day team for making one of my biggest dreams a reality. But I will elebarote more about that later this week. Mean while, I hope all you new readers, and visitors come and are here to stay. Look for my little man Nolan and I in pages 50 and 54.
 
 
 
 
 
We took like a million pictures of me with this gorgeous magazine. I feel so honored that my girl Paula is the opening act of the best magazine ever!!
 
 
My super giddy face!
 
 
 

Stay tuned friends and come back, I will be hosting my very first Giveaway, what a great way to start the New Year, than with a first time Giveaway!!

xoxo
 
 
 
 

 

1 comment: