Monday, February 18, 2013

{My Work From Home Space Mini Makeover}

It's Monday, and i am loving it! I got everything i needed to get done today. One of my goals was to finish up setting up my work desk, it's no picture perfect, not even magazine worthy, but at least it looks much better than it did. We got this little cheap desk fro IKEA, nothing too fancy, just something that would work, since i only use it 3 days a week, it wasn't a big deal. Honestly, whenever i first got my desk, i didn't feel inspired, or even the desire to personalize it, why? i'm not exactly sure, but after 3 weeks working from home, in a blah work area, i decided it needed to step it up, and make it my own, it just felt boring and dull.



so i decided to use one of my favorite products, {washi tape} to liven up the dull and humble color of the desk. Don't you just love greek key patterns?


i wanted more zang, so i decided to make another faux- nail- head- trimmed cork board, just like the one that is featured on Woman's Day Magazine of this month's issue. To learn how to make your own Faux-Nail-Head Trimmed cork Board click here.
 


Got some cute storage from the $1 store, and colorful pens and accessories.
 

My work space is now complete! Much better!


Now i have my bulletin board with awesome fun pictures, and messages to keep me going through the day, in case i get mean callers.
 



Now it feels like home. You'd be surprised how much of a difference personalization and color do, in the place you spend time in. Your home defines who you are as an individual, it's where you live, make it beautiful and pleasant, for it's where life happens.
 

 
TaTa for now Peeps
 
xoxo
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment