Monday, April 15, 2013

Travel Must Haves and Takes

Ok friends, we are leaving for our Family Vacation today, just thought I'd share a little Travel Must Takes and Haves.

Take your lint roller, you never know when you will need it, especially for a special foreign occasion. Hand sanitizer is a must of course, protect your tooth brushes with cases, always bring spares of everything.


029


How about these super cute miscellaneous holders? Perfect for jewelry, or anything in between.

018
 
Don't forget a first aid kit, you never know when you will need it, especially if traveling with little ones.

023


And if hand sanitizer isn't enough, bring your disinfectant wipes, I have a germ phobia, sadly yes, so I am always prepared on the double.

021

And last but definitely not least, stop by Wally World and pick up one of these cool document holders, instead of the good old fashioned fanny pack, this one is super thin, super light, and seamless, underneath your clothes, so you can feel safe traveling in a foreign country, close to your most important documents. We got one for each of us, and we are loving them!

28


Ok guys, I hope everyone has an amazing week this week. I know I will with my cute little family. Well, I gotta run to catch our plane. See you next week. Take care my friends, Adios!

xoxo
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment