Friday, December 19, 2014

Wrapping Gifts The Simple Way

Gift Wrapping is probably one of my favorite things to do during Christmas, making things look beautiful is my passion, and I happen to have the patience for such a sport.
 
 Being an elf is a lot of work, but oh so fun! All the paper, and the ribbons, and the colors! I absolutely have so much fun with this activity. It was all so easy, honestly I just went to the dollar store, and found this simple brown paper and white paper. The ribbons on the other hand were a bit pricier, luckily my mother had a great collection of them, so I didn't have to spend too much.
 
10
 
I used the Classic Red and White. It's TIMELESS!
 
2
 
What's more beautiful than a natural and organic look, achieved with brown paper and twine. It gives me a Regency period feel.
 
12
 
A punch of green is just perfect to give it an organic look.
 
9

Cohesive? Dare I say yes!
 
14

I know it's not about the "Presents" but rather about His "Presence", however, I just adore the way they look underneath the Christmas Tree.
Simply Beautiful!
 
15
 
13

How do you gift wrap for Christmas?

Thanks for stopping by today

Claudia H

No comments:

Post a Comment